So remember the doctor told Eric and I we could try on our own this month? Well, I was overly excited and decided to purchase both the regular and advanced ClearBlue ovulation test strips. Apparently great minds don’t think alike, as one shows peak and the other low. What the… When in doubt just try? Well, easier said than done when your hubby is working out of town. But the good news, he’s officially finished with his Mason City rotation Wednesday!!! Yep, moving all his crap back home in two days. I couldn’t be more excited!!!
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
- Nadia Louise's Birthday - 2016 August 23, 2019
Search my site…