I’m back at my favorite coffee shop, my new favorite coffee shop. The one I thought was the perfect place to hang out… And wouldn’t you know it, there is a woman here who brought her two small daughters. I’ll guess 3-4 years old for both of them. They are seriously adorable, sitting at a table playing on an iPad and singing songs I’ve never heard. But seriously?? It’s a coffee shop, people come here to concentrate. Take your damn, distracting children home!
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
7 days to go.
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Nadia Louise's 2nd Birthday August 23, 2018
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
Search my site…