It’s that time folks. Vacation! Worked totally sucked this week, so this vacation is even more needed now than originally. Remember when I said I didn’t really mind accounting so much? Yeah, I take that back. It took me three days to build an entry this week. OMG. I can’t even begin to tell you how frustrating it was! So dinner with Eric tonight, laundry and packing tomorrow, and off to Vegas Sunday for the week. I’ll try to get some good pictures to share!
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Nadia Louise's 2nd Birthday August 23, 2018
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
Search my site…