I’m gonna assume BCPs cause cravings, as I don’t want to admit I just have zero will power and love food. Seriously though, I’m craving pokey stix right now. If you’re not familiar, Gumby’s, the maker’s website describes them as ‘hand tossed pizza dough covered with butter & fresh garlic & smothered with mozzarella cheese.’ So in other words, complete awesomeness, best when dipped in ranch. Oh, did I mention I gained 4.4 lbs this month so far? Gonna blame that on those BCPs too, as it certainly couldn’t be our vacation…
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
7 days to go.
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Nadia Louise's 2nd Birthday August 23, 2018
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
Search my site…