I’ve made it to 5w1d pregnant! I’d been saving one last pregnancy test, waiting until I thought it might display 3+ weeks, and lo and behold, it did this morning! I assume I’m on track as I believe those calculate from weeks since ovulation, but regardless, seeing 3+ made me smile this morning 🙂
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
9 days to go.
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Nadia Louise's 2nd Birthday August 23, 2018
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
Search my site…