These could be my hormones talking, so no judging…
- How many calories does a human really need to survive?
I fearit may be almost time for Debbie Downer to bite the dust.
- They give NICU babies caffeine to stimulate their hearts and encourage growth… so it must be okay for me to indulge from time to time while pregnant… A mint white mocha sounds wonderful right now!
- Something made me add lots of orange items to my baby registry yesterday. That works for a boy or girl, right?
- Exactly how am I going to clean our new house when I can’t keep our current place clean with all Kona’s hair? And what will I put in all those bedrooms???
- Does it alarm you that the cafeteria workers here at the hospital bring their lunch from home?
- What if I told you the dietary director is overweight, and not just by a little?
- I wonder if Debbie’s husband is as annoyed with her as I am?
- I should have never offered to make a pumpkin cheesecake for work tomorrow… Last thing I’m going to feel like doing tonight!
- Why must N regularly sit on my desk, invade my personal space, drool over my breakfast / lunch, and sometimes help himself?? Did he mother never teach him manners??
- I’ve realized I was much happier overall when I felt accomplished and important at work… But the good news, only 194 days now until baby is due and I can focus on a different aspect of my life!
- Why do people keep inviting me to play games on Facebook???
- Is it nap time yet?
- Can Debbie just shut the f up and not yell things randomly for the entire office to hear?? I mean seriously!
- Time for that mint white mocha…