Pointless post about my wondering mind today… I won’t feel one bit bad if you skip reading, as I won’t even know 🙂
- Have you ever thought someone was super smart, and then you realize they’re a complete idiot trapped in a nerd body? Case in point, co-worker N. If he would just take notes when I train him!
- I’ve had 3 unread voice messages on my cell phone for the past month. I see I can now listen to one (stupid Sprint issue) but the other two remain unattainable. I can see one of the unattainable is from my father. I have no desire to call him back….
- I fear later I’m going to regret this Diet Coke. Sleep hasn’t been my friend lately. Apparently I’ve developed restless leg syndrome, according to me.
- How can I get paid to blog, as I enjoy it much more than my actual full-time job as a financial analyst?
- Why do the individual size bags of baked Lay’s contain all of only ten chips? Is that how they keep the calorie count low?
- OMG, did she really just turn off her heater? But wait, her winter parka is going on. Debbie can’t be leaving for the day, could I really be that lucky??
- How am I going to get my butt to shrink back down to a size 4 after baby is born? Is this were that wrap thing that sucks the life out of you comes in handy? Has anyone used one?
- The Snicker bar in my desk drawer has been calling my name all week. One day I will surrender.
- Why do I find it so hard to read infertility blogs lately?
- FedEx should be delivering my BabyJogger Summit X3 jogging stroller today! (Am I allowed to take it for a spin before baby is born?? That would be weird, right??)
- I ordered a fitness tracker, the new Fitbit Surge. Anyone have one? FSA dollars should cover it, it’s my attempt to get healthier for the new year 🙂 Fitbit’s interactive website looks a little outdated though… we’ll see.
- If I could do college over, I think I’d study the arts, photography or interior design maybe… My Finance training hasn’t proved all that thrilling so far.
- WeatherBug tells me it feels like -24 F. Brrrr…
- Overstock really needs to stop sending me coupons. My overwhelming temptation to buy this baby glider is going to get the best of me soon. And I seriously shouldn’t be spending this kind of money on a rocker. But isn’t it styling???
- Am I going to have a terrible headache until baby is born?
- Maybe next I’ll write about something that matters…