Ladies, I’ve heard a lot of talk recently about ‘lactation cookies’ and how they can help increase your milk supply. Tell me what you know! Have any favorite recipes to make your own, or are you buying them? And when does one start eating these… the day you come home from the hospital? When your milk comes in? Can you eat too many of these cookies? Can they backfire and harm your supply? What about some of the teas on the market that promise to increase milk supply? Keep in mind I’m clueless when it comes to all this, so please spell it out for me. Thanks!
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
- Nadia Louise's Birthday - 2016 August 23, 2019
Search my site…