At what age do babies become more aware? Well, ‘aware’ might not be the right word… I swear Nora now knows that if she cries I come running to her. As soon as I pick her up she smiles. The little diva she is. Case in point, her expression in this picture.
Nora is really changing, so fun to watch her learn and grow. Yesterday when I weighed her she was up to 11 lbs 4.5 oz, which is 11% for weight if we adjust to her corrected age of just over three months old. She’s ‘talking’ much more now, especially first thing in the morning and after her breakfast, reaching for toys, still sucking her fingers, and mine, almost non-stop, and almost giggling. She’s always been a smiley baby, but there is almost a chuckle now sometimes when she smiles.
I’m hoping to accomplish a lot this week. No promises, but I have some pretty high hopes!
- Living room sectional was delivered today. I still need to think about the rest of the items for this room, a chair, tables, lamps, pillows, decorations, area rug, and God only knows what else.
- Oh, and there is the rest of the house to furnish too… I think it’s easier if I focus on one room at a time.
- Sod was laid last week so I need to call and set up lawn care, and I assume the same company will provide snow removal this winter.
- And now that we have grass I really need to set up a fence install, walking Kona every few hours is getting to be a pain in my behind.
- Waiting on an estimate for someone to clean our house weekly. No clue who is good around here…
- That care.com ad I placed… Yeah, I really need to follow-up with the applicants. I’ve been avoiding it because the task seems so overwhelming to me. I received a lot of applications, and I think at least 11 sound really good on paper. But now to narrow them down, ugh.
Oh dear, how is it 11:30am already??? I best get to my to-do list!