Omg, I have several posts saved as drafts that I need to finish, but real quick I just needed to share that either we are turning a corner on napping, or today is a fluke… Twice today I laid Nora down in her crib, tired but still awake, and both times she talked to herself a bit, fell asleep, and slept over an hour!! I normally rock her to sleep, which takes 15+ minutes. And then sometimes she wakes when I lay her down, and we start all over. Today was a much better day. Well, aside from the super blow out at target in a target diaper. More on that another time. Happy New Year!
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
9 days to go.
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Nadia Louise's 2nd Birthday August 23, 2018
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
Search my site…