So get this… I woke up to pump during the night and I was sweating but yet shaking like I was freezing at the same time, which happened the night after I had Nora. And… My headache isn’t nearly as bad. Could it be that the Makena injection is finally starting to get out of my body? I made a little more milk this morning, I was getting worried as it is how many days out and I don’t seem to be getting much with my pump… Maybe also from the progesterone in my system yet… Hopefully the headache doesn’t come back today!
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
9 days to go.
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Nadia Louise's 2nd Birthday August 23, 2018
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
Search my site…