Eric just called me after speaking with one of Nadia’s doctors… Her brain ultrasound showed a grade 1 brain bleed. Apparently the least severe, but still. They told us not to worry yet, but how does one not worry?? They are doing a MRI of her brain now but won’t have results until tomorrow. Just when I thought she was so perfect and doing so well. I haven’t goggled this yet, I’m not sure I want to. The doctors still tell us she is doing awesome. I guess it’s true what everyone says, a NICU stay is one step forward, two steps back.
Eric is still out-of-town with his father but I think he is coming home tomorrow for the day to go with me to see Nadia. And I guess we are taking Nora… Wish us luck! I haven’t even been able to hold Nadia yet, and pending the MRI results, I might not be able to tomorrow yet either.