Years ago, before IVF, I was was ortho tri-cyclen. No issues. After Nora, nothing, hence Nadia. And then the mini-pill after Nadia. Now that I’m finished breastfeeding I started on ortho cyclen. Just this past Sunday actually, so less than a week ago. And omg, it’s like I have awful morning sickness all over again! I hope this wears off soon and my body adjusts. Did anyone else have nasty side effects?
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
- Nadia Louise's Birthday - 2016 August 23, 2019
Search my site…