I started my first real loom knitting project last night… An afghan. I worked for three hours and realized it’s going to take me 30,000 more to complete it. But… it kept me busy instead of munching on junk food all night! This might be the real start to my Etsy store! Here’s a quick picture of what I have so far!
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
9 days to go.
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Nadia Louise's 2nd Birthday August 23, 2018
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
Search my site…