All moms worry, right? My current list of (irrational?) worries:
- How will I ever potty train Nora when she cries whenever I mention it?
- Why does Nora already have two moles on her face? Can kids even get moles? Have I already ruined her skin with the sun?
- Are Nora’s baby teeth already rotting from all the Pediasure she consumes? Why does she hate brushing her teeth?
- Is Nora the only two year-old who still cries for a bottle?
- Is Nadia not talking or crawling because I don’t give her enough attention?
- Does Nora cling to me because I don’t expose her to other children enough?
- What if I don’t find an awesome sitter for the school year?
- Should I already be researching gestational carriers?
- Does Nora watch too much TV and/or play with her iPad too much?
- Should Nora be dressing herself by now?
- Do I spend too much time on my phone when the girls are awake?
- How can I keep this house better organized and clean?