I’m super frustrated and stressed about picking a nanny… So to get my mind onto other things, I thought I’d tell you about my really awesome toothbrush.
No seriously… I’ve searched for years for a great toothbrush, and finally, I found it! I like electric, but hated a lot about the ones I’ve used in the past. And yes, I’ve tried a lot. Remember that Amazon habit I have? Anyway, the list of things I hated about my old ones is long, but to summarize…
- Hated having a charger sitting on my counter, near a plug, taking up a plug!
- Cleaning the charger was always gross. Maybe because we have hard-water, but still. There was always this gross buildup of something on it.
- Oh, yeah, same buildup on the toothbrush itself, in all those tiny spaces… yuck!
- Um, I have to take the charger when I travel? Who has space for that??
- Have you ever turned on an electric toothbrush, before it’s in your mouth? Yeah, toothpaste flies everywhere!
Okay, say goodbye to all that. No seriously. It’s sleek, it’s smooth, no place for buildup and gross stuff and while it does vibrate, it’s gentle. No charger! No brush heads to find at the store. No brush heads to store in your bathroom. Every three months they automatically ship you a new brush head and battery. My teeth have never felt so clean. Honest to God. Check it out. Oh, and use my referral link, I seem to think we both get some money off!