Still not potty trained… but maybe getting closer. She tends to ask to go right when we’re about to put her into bed, so hard to say whether she really has to go, or using it as a stall tactic. The little stinker.
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
7 days to go.
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Nadia Louise's 2nd Birthday August 23, 2018
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
Search my site…