I used ground beef, very tasty!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups whole grain bread crumbs (2 slices)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces ground cooked ham
- 12 ounces ground pork or ground beef
- 1 cup purchased barbecue sauce
- Combine eggs, bread crumbs, onion, milk, mustard, and pepper. Add ground ham and pork; mix well. Using about 1/3 cup mixture for each, shape into balls.
- Place ham balls in lightly greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Pour barbecue sauce over meatballs.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into balls registers 160 degrees F.