Fairly easy since these use instant mashed potatoes, but still super yummy!
- 12 servings of instant mashed potatoes, prepared
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Blend prepared potatoes with sour cream, cream cheese, salt, pepper and paprika. Pour potatoes into a buttered 13×9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with cheese, green onions and bacon. Place pads of butter on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.