I just had to share how proud of myself I am… I normally stay home with the girls when Eric is on-call on the weekends. I mean, it’s hard taking two toddlers out and about alone. But… yesterday we went exploring! And it wasn’t quite as hard as I anticipated. Granted, it did take three hours to get out of the house, at which point it was almost lunch and nap time, but still, we got out and it was fun! We went to a park for a bit, grabbed Happy Meals at McDonald’s and then played a bit at the library with their kitchen and train!
I'm parenting solo until...August 27, 2018
I'm a wife, mother of two little ladies, and (retired?) financial analyst. Read on to follow my infertility, pregnancy, and now motherhood journey. Outside blogging I enjoy reading, cooking, loom knitting, coffee, and long chats with good friends.
Follow Blog via Email
- Chinese Christmas Dinner December 23, 2018
- My 38th Birthday! March 11, 2019
- Nora Mae's Birthday - 2015 March 16, 2019
- Wedding Day - 2012 May 19, 2019
- Eric's Birthday - 1981 May 29, 2019
- Nadia Louise's Birthday - 2016 August 23, 2019
Search my site…